Thursday, March 7, 2013

Up for a Trade?

I recently came to own these beautiful Good Folks prints....some yardage in fact. Swoon. But there are still a couple prints out there that I have my heart set on acquiring.


So! I would be up to trade any of the pictured prints for any of the following or any combo of the following:

-Cathedral in dusk (blue)
-Cathedral in peony (pink)
-Fortune in Sea (blue)
-Filigree in Sun (yellow)
-Original FMF Barbells
-Original FMF seeds in blue

Please friends, spread the word! I am really dying to get my hands on those cathedral prints. Feel free to comment or email me if you are interested. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!